ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- May 4, 2018: Abstract deadline has been extended to June 1.
- Notification of abstracts submitted before May 1, 2018, will be given before June 1.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Only abstracts of presenting authors who have registered and paid will be included in the final programme. Deadline for presenting authors for registration and payment of registration fee is July 1, 2018.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official symposium publications.
- An abstract may be presented as an oral or poster presentation. Please indicate preference. The Scientific Committee will do its best to accommodate wishes, but reserves the right to decide upon presentation form.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting authors contact details.
- Author and co-authors׳ affiliation details. Author(s) names must appear in upper and lower case (e.g. John C. Smith).
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Abstract text should be divided into:
- If a submitted abstract needs editing before abstract final deadline (May 1, 2018), please re-submit the abstract indicating that this replaces the former abstract
Abstract format example:
Introduction: In 2016 polar bears were observed in Greenland. The purpose of this study was to verify the existence of polar bears in Greenland.
Methods: In 2017 cameras were set up in all of Greenland to photo document polar bears.
Results: In total 100 pictures were taken of polar bears.
Conclusions: Polar bears exist in Greenland.